Team leader – junior school
We are looking for an innovative and dynamic teacher and leader to join our high functioning team from term 1, 2021.
We are specifically looking for a leader who can lead a collaborative team of teachers and learners in our Y1–4 area.
- Opportunities to innovate and lead professional learning
- A committed, supportive and driven staff, community and Board of Trustees
- Additional leadership opportunities (with additional resourcing)
- Regular release time each week
- A range of learning and leadership opportunities within our strong Kāhui Ako (Te Mana Raupō).
We are looking for a teacher and leader with:
- Proven leadership experience (not necessarily a current team leader)
- Successful teaching experience
- A growth mindset
- A desire to empower, engage, excite and excel
- A willingness to collaborate
- A passion for creativity and critical thinking
- A positive disposition towards enhancing personal and student wellbeing
- A strong understanding of culturally sustainable and inclusive practices.
How to apply
Please download an application pack from our website
Sally Ormandy, Principal
Ford Rd, Opawa Christchurch
(021) 271 2286
Ford Road, Opawa, Christchurch
30 Ford Road, Opawa, Christchurch, 8023
View on map