U2 qualified ECE teacher
Come play and join us. We are proud of our centre and the whenua which surrounds us by 360 degrees of open land. Our centre is 4 years old.
This is a U2 position due to a growing roll.
Experience is good but being passionate about ECE is essential. Provisional or fully registered. Staff are our greatest strength and we need further Pouako to join our amazing team. Ongoing training and support is part of the package for all roles.
Pouako are to be caring, compassionate, kind and a genuine interest in the development of children and have attributes that displays:
- Effective verbal and written communication, organisational, and prioritising skills
- Te reo and tikanga are not essential but is embraced and welcomed.
- Be prepared to enhance and increase your knowledge and understanding of Te Ao Māori. We will guide you.
- Physically able to take on an active, dynamic role that requires plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Have a flexible and positive attitude and is happy to work closely with others to continually improve our centres high standard of excellence in childcare.
If you are interested in a vibrant teaching culture, one that celebrates learning and development, and supports everyone. Apply and be immersed.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
34 Sunrise Ave, Owhata, Rotorua
(07) 460 1349
Vacancy reference #:1HA9D0
Te Whare Whitinga o te Rā
ECE centre details
34 Sunrise Avenue, Owhata, Rotorua
P O Box 7044, Te Ngae, Rotorua 3042