Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with babies?
We have a full time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. If your passion is to work with babies, we have the role for you, working in a team of 4, in a friendly, homely environment. Your warmth, experience, sense of humour, flexibility and confidence with learning stories will make you a perfect fit in our supportive, collaborative team.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has teachers, children and families from a variety of cultures and we pride ourselves in developing strong, reciprocal partnerships, where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
13 Connolly Street, Boulcott, Lower Hutt
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632