We are a leading provider of education consultancy and professional learning and development. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Northland based team of consultants this year. Our consultants support school leaders and teachers to improve their practice, leadership, and systems. This position is full-time, however we are also interested in hearing from you if you are looking for contract or part-time work in this area.
For this role you will have had significant, relevant sector expertise, an appropriate degree (preferably post-graduate) and be willing to travel. We are particularly interested in hearing from people who have expertise and experience in one or more of the following:
- Culturally responsive practice
- Fluency in te reo and Tikanga Māori
- Educational leadership development
- School curriculum review and local curriculum design (including Teaching as Inquiry)
- Digital fluency and/or innovative learning
- Inclusive practice
Your experience may be in early years, primary, or secondary contexts.