Learning support coordinator
The school Board of Trustees is seeking a learning support coordinator.
This role will:
- Support students through building an inclusive school or kura and cluster environment which encourages participation, progress and successful transitions
- Support kaiako/teachers in schools and kura to lift their capability to better meet the needs of learners, and to strengthen their connections with early learning services
- Support parents and whānau to build better relationships of understanding around learning support and establishing points of contact if needed
- Work alongside other LSCs across the cluster and connect with the learning support facilitator and wider agencies e.g. Oranga Tamariki, to access services and resources to support learners
- Work with the school or kura leadership team to influence and encourage them to ensure all students receive the appropriate support to enhance their learning and progress.
Terms and conditions:
The terms and conditions of this appointment are contained in the Primary Teachers’ Collective Agreement
Essential knowledge and skills are required for this role and are contained in the role description.
Please also refer to the attached application form with this vacancy.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA97W
Manurewa Central School
Hill Road, Manurewa, Auckland
2 Hill Road, Manurewa, Manukau, 2102
View on map