Early learning educators (several positions)
We are urgently seeking experienced and senior teachers as well as qualified ECE new graduate teachers for our purpose-built childcare centre at 26 Yates Rd in Mangere East.
We are looking for teachers, who are motivated, energetic, has excellent communication skills and enjoys working in a team with a passion for babies, infants and toddlers . We can also cater hours that suits your working pattern.
The ideal teachers will have the following attributes:
- Enjoy working with children and have their safety and well-being at heart
- A can-do attitude and an excellent communication and time management skills, with a bi cultural understanding, and the ability to relate to a range of people within our community
- Ability to use their initiative and able to follow instructions well
- Flexibility in hours and willingness to take on additional roles during the day if required
- Punctual, honest and energetic and enjoy an ever-changing and multi-cultural environment
- Be confident to contribute and share ideas towards building a dynamic and child focused programme
- Be a clear and confident communicator and able to liaise easily with staff and parents
- Have a caring, calm, and nurturing nature.
Our centre takes pride in offering:
- Ongoing professional development
- Great career growth opportunities
- Warm friendly family owned centre
- Free fees for your child.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA97B
ECE centre details
26 Yates Road, Mangere East, Auckland
P O Box 23460, Hunters Corner, Auckland 2155