ECE teacher - Auckland Kindergarten Association
Our kindergarten is currently looking for a permanent, full-time (40 hours per week), ECE qualified and fully certified teacher.
We have captivating spaces where children are encouraged to explore and learn through play, in an environment where children’s minds are engaged and inspired. Be a part of our passionate and dedicated teaching team and help us contribute to the high level of service that we are proud to provide our local community.
We are looking for someone who understands our teaching philosophy of child directed play where children are encouraged to build on their own strengths and interests. You must be a team player who is adaptable, energetic, enthusiastic and an effective communicator.
Are you a passionate and dedicated teacher…
- Who is passionate about children learning through play
- Who has an extensive understanding of Te Whāriki and strength in planning, assessment and documentation
- Who is focused on building strong relationships with tamariki and whānau
- Who brings their sense of fun to engaging directly in play with our tamariki
- Who shares the organisation’s commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, informing and leading bicultural practice
- Who is competent using ICT as a teaching tool
- With an interest and or experience with transition to school programmes
- Who is a reliable team player with a strong sense of initiative and commitment to work collaboratively towards the shared vision and goals for our kindergarten
- Passionate about nature and committed to sustainability, which you naturally weave in to your teaching and learning experiences with children.
If so, then you may have what it takes to be our newest team member.
We do encourage anyone interested in applying to feel free to visit our kindergarten.
To find out more about about our kindergarten "Click Here"
If this role interests you, click "Apply Now".
ECE centre details
Tiber Road, Milford, Auckland
P O Box 6933, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141