Kaiako o nga tuakana (O2)
We have had an opening for a kaiako in the preschool whose passion is Te Ao Māori me ona tikanga. We are looking for someone who fits into our whanau and is committed to our bicultural practices, teaching and learning.
The ideal applicant:
- Values whanaungatanga/relationships as the foundation of learning
- Is committed to delivering high quality care and education within a bilingual ECE setting
- Has the knowledge and understanding of assessment and learning within ECE Aotearoa
- Recognises the importance of authentically upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Is a collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Enjoys and celebrates spirited tamariki
- Up-to-date registration and first aid certificate.
Start date for this position will be Monday 3 August or through negotiation.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Carina Martin and Sara MacInnes - Nga Kaiwhakaora o nga tamariki
(03) 940 8436
Vacancy reference #:1HA92T
Te Waka Huruhurumanu ki Otautahi Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
Coventry Street, Christchurch Central, Christchurch
P O Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre, Christchurch 8140