Baby room kaiako
Our family run, purpose built centre in the middle of St Heliers and Glen Innes in Auckland is looking for its next passionate and heart-centred teacher.
You will be working alongside a strong team of teachers who have an abundance of knowledge, experience as well as an infinite amount of love for those they teach – our most vulnerable tamariki, our U2s. With great resources and play spaces you will have endless opportunities to offer children the best learning experiences and get as creative as you like. We ensure we have good teacher ratios, regular non-contact time and monthly mentor meetings to provide extra support there is nothing you will not be able to achieve!
What you will need:
- Bachelor of Teaching (ECE) or Graduate Diploma in ECE (Level 7)
- Provisional or full teacher registration.
- We provide an abundance of support to our teachers to ensure they are the best that they can be
- An external mentor offering extra support and guidance, as well as support for registration
- Board members who are heavily involved in the running of the centre and are easily approachable
- An onsite centre manager who is also a qualified and registered ECE teacher
- Plenty of professional development opportunities (both external and in house)
- A well rounded supportive teaching staff who are friendly and have each other’s best interests at heart
- Competitive pay rates.
This is a full-time position and on a rotating roster (monthly) between 7am-6pm. You will also be expected to attend staff meetings, open days and parent evenings etc. (sufficient notice will be given).
Bumblebees Childcare Centre
ECE centre details
4 Taniwha Street, Glen Innes, Auckland
P O Box 251365, Pakuranga, Auckland 2010