Early childhood centre manager
Our centre offers an excellent teacher to child ratio and passionate educators in a multicultural environment.
We are looking for an exceptional leader with the right experience and knowledge to join our passionate team. Is it you?
What will you be doing?
- Managing and developing the business
- Ensuring compliance
- Building and and maintaining relationships
- Budgeting and business planning
- Leading and coaching the ECE team
- Facilitating ongoing professional development and implementation of practices.
What experience/skills do you need?
- 3+ years’ experience in an ECE environment is essential
- Customer relationship, staff, facility and operations management
- Bachelors in ECE (or equivalent)
- Provisional or full NZ teacher registration
- Thorough understanding of current approaches of effective teaching and learning across the curriculum
- Ability to accurately complete funding applications and documentation
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of capable and effective leadership using leading with heart and soul.
What we offer:
• A great team, organisational culture
• Career opportunities
• YMCA buying privileges and discounts.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA8vM
YMCA Early Learning Centre Manurewa
ECE centre details
29 S McKean Avenue, Manurewa, Auckland
Victoria Street West Private Bag 92150, Auckland 1142