Permanent, unqualified, full-time, children 3 to 5 years.
We are on the hunt for a passionate educator to join our preschool team. You will join a team of teachers who radiate energy, positivity and love teaching children aged from 3 to 5-years-old.
A well experienced teacher with excellent communication skills and positive contributions to teamwork are attributes we acknowledge. We value teachers who are dedicated, enthusiastic and full of compassion and creativity. Teachers with initiative and integrity who are eager to learn and grow in a team environment would suit this role. Experience with emergent programme planning, writing learning stories and documentation is a must.
We offer you:
- An external mentor that provides in house one on one monthly support for all teachers
- Weekly non-contact time
- Opportunities for professional development
- Fully funded first aid courses
- Paid staff meetings
- Favourable ratios above legal requirements enabling meaningful interactions within our learning environments
- A well-resourced centre to support creativity with learning experiences
- A happy and Fun-filled working environment.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA8ub
ECE centre details
4 Rimu Road, Mangere Bridge, Auckland
74 Grey Street, Onehunga, Auckland 1061