New entrant kaiako
We are seeking an experienced new entrants kaiako to work in Hikuawa with our new entrants ākonga alongside a team of 3 other kaiako working with ākonga NE–Y2.
- Beginning a new Puna Ako class for new entrants ākonga
- Supporting our new entrants to transition to school
- Facilitating a learning programme that develops foundational literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Building strong relationships with ākonga and whānau
- Working collaboratively within a team
- Not suitable for beginning teachers.
We are a Y1–13 urban area school in East Christchurch.
- Modern Learning Environment and state-of-the-art facilities
- Relationships at the heart of all we do
- Where learning and wellbeing are equally valued
- Personalising learning, building on ākonga strengths, passions and interests.
For further information contact: Jess Kakoi: firstname.lastname@example.org
240 Breezes Road, Wainoni, Christchurch
P O Box 15071, Aranui, Christchurch, 8643
View on map