Home economics and food technology kaiako, secondary school
We are seeking an experienced home economics/food technologies kaiako to join our team and strengthen our senior projects.
- NCEA knowledge is desired
- Support our project-based timetable by incorporating home economics in a range of learning opportunities
- Ability to work within a team and plan collaboratively
- A Y1–13 urban area school in East Christchurch
- Modern Learning Environment and state of the art facilities
- Relationships at the heart of what we do
- Where learning and wellbeing are equally valued
- Personalising learning, building on ākonga strengths, passions and interests.
For further information contact: Adam Hird: email@example.com
or Natalie Malan: firstname.lastname@example.org
240 Breezes Road, Wainoni, Christchurch
P O Box 15071, Aranui, Christchurch, 8643
View on map