A leader is someone that knows the way, Goes the way and Shows the way.
Have you got what it takes?
We are seeking an innovative leader who will take our centre and our community that next level!
We are a lovely, Christian small-knit community, licensed for 70 children with a busy enrolment list.
We are looking for someone with that spark for enthusiasm and self-motivation.
The successful applicant will:
- Support the centres Christian philosophy and practices
- Have a minimum Dip or Bch of ECE and a full certification
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Is business minded and experienced with management and leadership
- Have a full drivers licence
- Well organised and presented
- Loves challenges and thrives on learning new things
- Be trustworthy and honest.
The role will consist of:
- Mentoring and leading teachers
- Day-to-day management of processes and systems
- Working with APT childcare software programme
- Sales and marketing strategic planning
- Maintaining targeted budgets and occupancy
- Working in partnership with families and with local community businesses
- Working in partnership with management and owners to maintain quality in the centres.
You will be rewarded with:
- Ongoing registration support
- Regular management support meetings and feedback
- Competitive salary and bonus packages dependant on reaching budgeted targets
- Ongoing PLD and learning opportunities
- A committed and fun loving team of teachers and team leaders.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA8mW
Angels Childcare - Takapuna
ECE centre details
31 Anzac St, Takapuna, Auckland
87 Braemar Road, Castor Bay, North Shore City 0620