Our kindergarten is currently looking for a permanent, full-time, ECE qualified and fully certificated teacher to join their team.
We are committed to providing our children with a fun, caring and respectful environment where they are equipped to reach their full potential and grow their confidence as competent and capable learners.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Passionate about teaching and supporting every child to be a confident and capable learner, with a vision of the child as capable, confident and competent
- Driven to ensure that each child’s mana is protected and nurtured – whakamana
- Supportive of children’s independence in your daily practice
- Highly motivated, flexible and responsive to child-led teaching possibilities
- Knowledgable about Te Whāriki, experienced in bi-cultural practice and te reo Māori, and respectful of Te Ao Māori
- Warm and welcoming, and strongly committed to whānau participation, community engagement, equity and inclusion
- Skilled in planning and assessment, and reflective practice
- Able to produce meaningful and authentic documentation that reflects the child and their learning, valuing rich pedagogical discussion and documentation
- Competent in using ICT as a teaching tool
- Passionate about nature and committed to sustainability, which you naturally weave in to your teaching and learning experiences with children
- A strong team contributor, with an emphasis on collaboration.
To find out more about Kauri Park Kindergarten, click here
Further information about the terms and conditions of this position are set out in the Kindergarten-Teachers-Collective-Agreement-2019-2022
If this role interests you, apply now.
You must have the legal right to work in NZ to be considered for this position.
How to apply
Please apply online via the link, or send your CV and direct enquiries to:
(09) 373 6507
ECE centre details
11 McGlashen Place, Birkenhead, Auckland
P O Box 6933, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141