We are looking for an experienced centre manager for our Te Atatu South centre licensed for 90 children. You would need to have an excellent level of English, both written and spoken language.
A brief job outline follows:
- Develop and implement programmes to enhance physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- Provide care for children in infant/toddler and preschool sites
- Direct and supervise staff in providing care, supervision and education of children
- Ensuring the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- Comply with relevant government requirements and standards
- Liaising with parents
- Order food and supplies.
You would be managing 11–12 staff as well as overseeing planning and documentation.
This is a salaried position working with parents, children and teachers.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA8hw
Kimberley Childcare Te Atatu
ECE centre details
3 Flanshaw Road, Te Atatu South, Auckland
27 Marewa Road, Greenlane, Auckland 1051