Principal position, term 3 start. U1, decile 6, roll 37.
If you are passionate about learning, love the rural lifestyle, awesome kids and an incredibly supportive community, come and join us!
This is an exciting leadership (0.6) and teaching (0.4) opportunity for our well-resourced school.
Our school is a two-classroom, (Y0–3 and Y4–8 ) small, rural school located 35 minutes from Masterton and 10 minutes from the Castlepoint coastline.
We are seeking a community-minded, passionate, innovative principal to lead our school.
Our community wants someone who:
- Has integrity, honesty and transparency
- Is supportive of students and their families
- Is energetic, enthusiastic and a team player
- Can be present, available, approachable
- Is a strong leader, is good at managing and, above all else, supporting our staff
- Is strong on behaviour and respect
- Is willing to work with community volunteers to increase the presence of Te Ao Māori in our school.
We can offer you a supportive community; we have a strong financial position and small class numbers.
The Board of Trustees encourages visits.
How to apply
For application pack, and direct enquiries to:
Kylie Meredith, Board of Trustees Chairperson
25 Charles Street, Masterton 5889
(06) 372 3595
Vacancy reference #:1HA8aX
25 Charles Street, Tinui, Masterton
25 Charles Street RD 9, Masterton, 5889
View on map