Due to an increase in roll numbers and projects that we are involved in, this position will involve a minimum of 25 hours per hours per week to be worked between 9am and 3pm. There is the possibility that the position will continue into term 4.
This exciting opportunity would suit an ECE qualified certificated kaiako seeking a position that fits well with family responsibilities. If you are keen to be flexible and responsive in your career, this position will be a great fit.
Our preschool offers the opportunity to:
- Join a culturally and linguistically diverse community
- Enjoy supportive and collaborative professional relationships within the preschool and with colleagues in our special character college
- Have access to the college facilities, e.g. library, café, and our vibrant inner city environment.
In return you get to:
- Teach part-time hours within the hours of 9am–3pm,
- Enjoy supportive conditions, e.g. non-contact, team PLD meetings before 4.30pm
- Make use of the college facilities to enhance ECE leaning experiences
- Add to your repertoire of teaching and learning.
Interested registered kaiako can request a copy of the role description, outlining the skills, knowledge and capabilities that would make them a preferred candidate.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA8Zw
Hagley Community Preschool
ECE centre details
510 Hagley Avenue, Christchurch Central, Christchurch
P O Box 3084, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8140