ECE centre manager
We are looking for a centre leader with a heart for children, their families and communities well-being and culture.
Our centre is specifically designed to create a home-like setting.
The successful applicant will have:
- An ability to demonstrate a growth mindset
- High expectation of teaching practice
- Highly effective communication skills and a commitment to growing staff
- A sound understanding of internal review, and programme planning
- Strong leadership qualities and be able to lead a team collaboratively
- An ability to uphold our centre philosophy and values, ensuring a respectful approach and environment is maintained
- A love and understanding for different cultures and ethnicities.
Full registration as a qualified ECE or primary teacher is essential.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA8Vv
ECE centre details
225 Weymouth Road, Manurewa, Auckland
P O Box 75314, Manurewa, Auckland 2243