Qualified and registered kaiako
Kia ora kaiako,
We are a community based early childhood education centre uniquely situated on the grounds of Ngati Marukukere Marae, Te Paamu, Rangiuru. We are on a mixed aged licenced for 30 tamariki. Our vision is to provide a bilingual environment that empowers tamariki to learn through exploration, play and fun.
We are looking for an experienced qualified and registered kaiako who is interested in furthering their development in te reo Māori me ngā Tikanga, to facilitate our vision.
The successful applicant will exhibit the following skills:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn with and alongside other kaiako
- Can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Be flexible with working hours and be able to work collaboratively with the teaching team as well as the wider community.
- Excellent team culture
- High kaiako: tamariki ratios
- A commitment to the dual heritage of Aotearoa
- Subsidised childcare if required.
Please apply to the centre manager or feel free to come and visit us, and meet the friendly team here at Ngā Reo E Rua.
Nga Mihi, Whaea Sarah.
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and direct enquiries to:
Sarah Treloar, Centre Manager
(07) 573 9447
Vacancy reference #:1HA8Nu
ECE centre details
20 Malcolm Avenue, Te Puke
C/o Nga Poutoko A Mua Ltd 1152A Eruera Street, Rotorua 3010