Our Montessori preschool has an exciting opportunity for someone to join a team of passionate teachers, who are driven to make changes to improve learning outcomes for children.
The centre has new owners who are passionate about quality education and care, and they are not afraid to make changes to support children’s learning and development. Currently the outdoor spaces are being revamped and the curriculum has been enhanced. We are seeking someone who is not afraid to make change and who has the drive to do so.
This position would offer the right person an opportunity to work with a team to create their own room environment and develop a curriculum that inspires young minds.
We can offer you:
- Full-time position
- An environment that offers ease of teaching
- A positive working environment, with owners and a manager who is passionate in supporting you to be the best teacher possible
- An opportunity to stamp your mark and developed a inspiring toddler room environment
- Competitive remuneration
- First aid training, curriculum training and fully funded teacher registration
- Flexible holidays available
- A supportive and inclusive rostering system
- A very social team and management that value their teachers and happily treat them to social functions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, and motivated professional teacher, who holds an ECE qualification and or a diploma of Montessori. You will need to be passionate about the Montessori Method of teaching and be an enthusiastic team player. Leadership skills or someone inspiring with support to be a leader would be advantage but not a requirement.
How to apply
If you wish to join a centre within an amazing community of families, strong management support, ongoing PD and a great working environment please send your covering letter and CV to:
Danielle Fisher, Center Owner
(027) 226 0809
Vacancy reference #:1HA7xy
ECE centre details
108 Port Hills Road, Heathcote Valley, Christchurch
57 Buckhurst Ave, Wigram, Christchurch 8042