Are you thinking about changing your job or furthering your career development?
Our brand-new centre will be opening in August/September 2020. It has a modern and state-of-the-art architectural design and is a purposefully built early learning centre. It will cater for 63 children including babies, toddlers and preschool children.
As a second centre of the Happy Kids group, this centre is aiming to provide affordable high-quality early childhood education for children.
We are looking for a reliable, motivated and hard-working centre supervisor with at least two-year experience in ECE leadership role. If you are ready for a new opportunity and challenge, we invite you to apply for this position.
Staff benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Regular professional development and great certification support is provided
- Discounted childcare for staff children
- Collaborative teaching/learning environment
- Immigration support if needed.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA7wk
ECE centre details