Are you thinking about changing your job or furthering your career development?
Our centre is a small, locally owned, family oriented preschool in Henderson. We have a strong focus on tuakana-teina relationships and manaakitanga with a mixed age range of children from 2 to 5-year-olds. With better than average ratios and great resources we aim to provide high quality education for all children in our care.
We are a stable team of open-minded, friendly and welcoming teachers, who are looking for a great supervisor to lead our team for the next stage of our journey.
Skills and attributes required:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Compassionate, friendly and caring personality
- Proven leadership skills (at least two years)
- Experience in all aspect of curriculum areas and management of the preschool’s daily operation
- ECE teaching certification in NZ
- Valid work permit if needed
In return we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Regular PLDs and great certification support
- Free childcare for staff children.
- Great working environment and friendly team.
If you are ready for the opportunity and challenge, we would like to hear from you.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA7XR
ECE centre details
287 Great North Road, Henderson, Auckland
2-459 Blockhouse Bay Road, Blockhouse Bay, Auckland 0600