Coordinator / visiting teacher
This role is for 18 hours per week, which can grow. Ideal applicant would live around Paeroa/surrounding area.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and supportive team member to lead a network of home-based educators.
Are you a self-starter with leadership skills, the ability to relate to a wide range of ethnicities, a sense of humour, excellent organisation, time management and IT skills.
If so you will be responsible for:
- Visiting educators, children and families
- Home safety checks
- Writing learning stories
- Preparing programme plans
- Organising and running playgroups, excursions, PD nights and events
- Enrolling educators to service
- Following up enquiries and enrolments
- Must be able to relieve for other visiting teachers/coordinators
- Be flexible with days and hours of work
- Promoting the business.
Applicants must have:
- A current practising certificate
- Excellent verbal, written and online communication skills
- Self motivation with a positive, focused approach
- A clean driver's licence
- Ability to drive a manual car an advantage
- Experience in mentoring and coaching adults an advantage.
A company car, laptop and cell phone for work-related purposes are available.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA7NT
ECE centre details
112 Broadway, Matamata
P O Box 15489, Tauranga 3144