Scale A teacher-Y7-8
We have a very positive school culture and a passionate team who strive to provide purposeful learning and a broad range of engaging experiences for all our students.
We are seeking a future-focused teacher who can work as part of a collaborative and supportive teaching team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is student-centred
- Enjoys working with young adolescents and is able to connect with them
- Can work positively as part of their teaching team
- Is able to develop strong, respectful relationships with students and staff
- Has strong personal classroom practice – planning, delivery and assessment
- Has excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Is prepared to commit to extracurricular school activities, becoming a real presence in our school community
- Thinks creatively and critically about educational practices across the NZ Curriculum
- Understands and is responsive to the importance of students' language, identity and culture.
School visits are welcomed and encouraged.
Proof of qualifications will be requested for shortlisted applicants.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Diane Crate, Principal
95 East St, Feilding
(06) 323 6528
Vacancy reference #:1HA7KQ
95 East Street, Feilding
95 East Street, Feilding, 4702
View on map