Education support worker
Help shape the future of education.
At the Ministry of Education, we work together to shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes.
Our organisation is made up of more than 3,000 talented and committed people around New Zealand, from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures.
While we work in different groups and on different things, we all strive every day to make the biggest difference we can for every child, young person and adult student in our education system.
We have a great part-time opportunitity for you if you:
- Want to make a difference for young learners with additional needs in early childhood settings
- Are a team player who can work well with a diverse range of people
- Are an excellent communicator
- Have experience of working with preschoolers and/or children with additional learning needs (preferable but not essential)
- Are available to work during school hours for at least four mornings each week
- Have a full driver's licence and a vehicle to drive from centre to centre if required
- You are a NZ citizen or are a permanent resident.
The role would also suit you if you have, or are working towards an early childhood qualification.
Ministry of Education