Learning support coordinator
To be considered for the position, applicants will be registered teachers and have:
- Demonstrated successful experience in working with and including children and young people with learning support needs in the classroom
- A sound knowledge, commitment to, and understanding of the learning support system and the learning support action plan priorities
- The ability to engage at a school or kura and cluster leadership level
- Influencing skills at a working level within a school or kura and the wider cluster
- Understanding of te ao Māori
- A current teaching practising certificate and relevant teaching qualification
- Met professional standards relevant to their current position
- Work within and across Heretaunga Intermediate and Camberley Primary Schools.
Key attributes revolve around contributing positively to our schools' respective priorities and values:
Heretaunga Intermediate School priorities:
- Pūmanawatanga – A calm and happy school, where everyone feels safe and supported
- Kotahitanga – Everyone’s mana is recognised, and we work together to achieve goals
- Whanaungatanga – Recognising the importance of, and building positive relationships with students, staff, whānau and community.
Camberley Primary School values:
- Whanaungatanga – Our relationships are connected and inclusive (students, whānau, teachers and hāpori)
- Manākitanga – We are generous of spirit and demonstrate reciprocity
- Rangatiratanga – We share our beliefs and opinions to guide and lead others
- Aroha – We make time to give and show others love.
Our school learning foci: Te aro ako and kia ū, kia ora and kia rere.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Michael Sisam, Principal (Heretaunga Intermediate) or Amohia Rolls, Principal (Camberley school)
(06) 878 8358
260 Orchard Road, Hastings
260 Orchard Road, Camberley, Hastings, 4120
View on map