Registered early childhood teacher
An opportunity has arisen to join our strong and established teaching team working 32–40 hours per week in our Seedlings room (0–2 years). If you hold a NZ ECE teaching qualification, are self-motivated and passionate with initiative and have a strong work ethic this could be the position for you!
We are looking for:
- An experienced kaiako that has a passion for working alongside U2s to support their learning and development
- Someone with a depth of understanding around respectful relationships and supports primary care-giving
- Someone that has a strong understanding of Te Whāriki and its principles
- Someone who is able to work in close partnership with whānau and fellow kaiako
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- A centre that is locally owned and operated with a strong team culture
- A large indoor and natural outdoor environment that is well-resourced
- Processional learning and development
- Good teacher ratios below the Ministry of Education requirements
- An opportunity to live in the hub of Central Otago that is known for its great outdoors.
How to apply
Please send your CV, covering letter and direct enquiries to:
20 Pinot Noir Dr, Cromwell
(027) 322 8226
Vacancy reference #:1HA6ys
ECE centre details
20 Pinot Noir Drive, Cromwell