ECE unqualified teacher
We are seeking for an unqualified teacher for centres that we have who is friendly, a great communicator and has a real commitment to genuine quality early childhood education.
- You will have a genuine warmth, care and passion for children
- Supportive team member who enjoys growth, change and driving continuous improvement
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness and ability to contribute in programme planning and eagerness to learn
- A good team player and supportive to co-teachers and centre manager
- Most importantly enjoy having fun and being involved in child-led learning and play.
- Living and working rights in New Zealand
- Flexibility to be assigned on various Discoveries Educare location
- Previous work experience working for an early childhood sector/NZQA Level 5 or up on ECE assessment is an advantage!
In return we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- First aid certification
- Discounted childcare
- Professional development for teachers' growth
If this sounds like you and you are passionate about providing children with a stimulating environment that caters to their needs and encourages play and creativity, apply now!
Note: Due to Covid-19 lockdown, please send in your applications and we will be in touch with you for the next steps.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA6vx
Discoveries Educare - Papakura
ECE centre details
1 Prictor St, Papakura Central, Auckland
465 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052