Head teacher – nursery room
In spite of all the unprecedented changes that are happening in New Zealand and around the world we are still experiencing significant growth in our nursery room. This is a testimony of the amazing work that we are doing and due to this growth, there is now a need for a nursery room head teacher.
We are looking for that special ECE teacher that is kind, nurturing and understands the values of building strong relationships with parents, whānau and staff.
We are a modern and beautiful centre situated in the semi-rural peaceful community of Ohoka and as we grow from strength to strength, it has created an ideal opportunity for a candidate for the position of head teacher in the nursery room.
The ideal candidate should be able to have:
- Passion about caring for and educating our tamariki especially in the nursery room
- An excellent understanding of programme planning and internal evaluation
- A strong commitment to learning and incorporating new ideas with both kaiako and tamariki
- Understand that the values of resiliency, hard work and perseverance are very important not only for your personal growth but also for the growth of the centre
- Be flexible in working between the hours of 7.30am–5.30pm
- A passion for this role together with strong leadership qualities for this position.
If you join us, you can look forward to:
- A competitive salary
- Generous professional development for your growth
- An environment where your opinion matters, where you will not only enjoy working but also thrive in this environment
- First aid certification and registration fees paid after a period of working for us.
If you believe that you want to make a difference at work and be part of an institution that is going places then please apply.
We look forward to having a chat with you.
How to apply
Please email your CV, covering letter and direct enquiries to:
(03) 312 0206
Vacancy reference #:1HA6qG
ECE centre details
Unit 2 468 Mandeville Road, Ohoka
Unit 2 468 Mandeville Road, Ohoka, Christchurch 7692