Learning support coordinator
We are seeking a highly capable learning support coordinator, who will work collaboratively and supportively, adapting to meet the priority needs of learners in our school.
The appointee will hold a current New Zealand teacher practising certificate and have:
- A willingness to be flexible while these roles evolve, and in an ongoing way, adapting to meet the needs of our adolescent learners
- Demonstrated successful experience in working with and including learners with learning support needs
- The ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with learners, teachers, learning support assistants, whānau, external agencies, other LSCs, and the SENCO
- The ability to work in ways that recognise the learner's identity, language and culture
- Commitment to culturally responsive practice.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA6gb
32 Rust Avenue, Whangarei
32 Rust Avenue, Whangarei, 112
View on map