New entrant roll growth teacher
We are looking for the right person to join our new entrant team to support our next group of learners as they begin their school learning journey.
The person we are looking for will be:
- Experienced teaching Y1 students
- Able to promote a programme of student-centred learning through play while also demonstrating the ability to deliver high-quality literacy and maths programmes
- Able to develop excellent relationships with tamariki and their whānau
- Reflective, motivated and motivating
- Willing and able to work in a collaborative teaching environment
- Have experience with (or a willingness to engage in) PB4L and be able to develop excellent relationships with students
- Able to demonstrate culturally responsive pedagogy.
In return, we will offer you the opportunity to work with fantastic children, in a supportive, innovative teaching team.
Oxford Street, Tawa, Wellington
Oxford Street, Tawa, Wellington, 5028
View on map