We invite applications for a centre manager to lead our professional and capable team of teachers in achieving educational successes for children. This is a great opportunity for someone to further their leadership skills or for an existing manager who wants to lead this team on a journey of incredible outcomes for children.
As centre manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day running of the centre operations
- Retain and lead the team to best practice through coaching and mentoring
- Building occupancy through effective marketing
- Ensuring the centre’s curriculum and compliance standards are met
- Ensuring the successful financial performance of the centre.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Provide quality education that meets the needs of families/whānau
- Market the business to potential customers
- Practise outstanding customer service to maintain existing business
- Proactively develop community relationships
- Have 1–5 years’ experience as a centre manager
- Have current registration with the Teaching Council
- Experience with Info-Care (childcare software).
We have a range of innovative systems that will assist you in your role, paired with support from head office, ongoing centre manager meetings and professional learning opportunities.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA6YQ
ECE centre details