Are you looking for a new challenge? Join us as our new centre manager! We are a long-standing, close-knit team looking for a strong leader.
We are located in the heart of the Remuera, Epsom and Newmarket triangle suburbs, close to the north/south motorway on Great South Road. We are licensed for 50 children in our small, close-knit centre and are looking for an amazing centre manager to join our long-standing team.
As a centre manager you will receive:
- Ongoing training, mentoring and PD opportunities
- A competitive package including childcare discounts, free healthcare insurance and extra sick days!
- Access to our incredible network of ECE experts including regular centre manager hui, national and regional conferences and support from a dedicated business manager and professional services manager
- Much, much more!
This position involves supporting and leading the team, communicating with families, and ensuring that we operate as a high-performing centre based on quality and genuine interactions between staff, tamariki and whānau.
As our successful centre manager, you will have:
- A passion for building meaningful relationships with tamariki and their families
- A strong belief in supporting staff morale and a positive, solution-based outlook
- A strong understanding of pedagogical strategies, to be a fountain of knowledge to others
- An ability to set a 'big picture' direction, while making sure the day-to-day details are attended to
- Sound business acumen
- BEd/Dip Tch Level 7 (ECE) and current certification.
You will be well-supported by our learning and development manager with ongoing training, mentoring and PD opportunities. We give you enough support and training to ensure you'll be a success but also enough space to lead how you want to lead.