Qualified ECE teacher
We are a large centre licensed for 75 children, located in the heart of Invercargill next door to Queens Park. Our centre is made up of 4 classrooms – a nursery, toddlers room, preschool and prep. Wonderful resources are on offer as well as a newly renovated outdoor space for the tamariki to explore.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile and use initiative
- Passionate about working with 2–5-year-olds
- Wanting to offer a quality learning environment that is rich in experience and interactions
- Willing to be a part of a dynamic and close-knit team environment.
As a BestStart employee you will receive a competitive salary, childcare discounts, a uniform, healthcare insurance, training incentives and more. We provide great learning and development opportunities for children and staff alike – we're proud of our employees and are committed to providing teachers with professional development opportunities that further develop their skills, knowledge and careers.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA6UA
BestStart Kelvin Street
ECE centre details
174 Kelvin Street, Gladstone-Invercargill, Invercargill
P O Box 276177, Manukau City, South Auckland 2241