We have an exciting opportunity for dedicated teachers who are passionate, and motivated. Teachers-in-training or newly graduated teachers are welcome and encouraged to apply.
We are seeking teachers who recognise the importance of building strong relationships with children, whānau and local community to join our enthusiastic and supportive team, working alongside teachers and mentors who are dedicated to children’s development and wellbeing.
We are an owner-operated centre located in the Penrose/Mt Wellington area, with high-quality learning opportunities and professional development that will support you in your professional growth. We have a friendly
working environment with great management support.
We are looking for teachers who have:
- Passion for working with young children
- A high standard of professionalism and strong communication skills
- Caring, respectful and compassionate approach towards teaching
- Focus on professional development and ongoing learning
- Time management and planning skills
- A real interest in Montessori or a diploma in Montessori will be an advantage
- A collaborative, flexible and energetic team player.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA6SQ
ECE centre details
Level 1 Unit 7 531 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland
11A Pakuranga Road, Pakuranga, Auckland 2010