Early childhood educator
We have a home-like atmosphere with a team culture which reflects solid professional relationships, a sense of humour, and passion with a belief that children and their families are a priority and their education and care is paramount. We have a licence for 54 children, of which 10 are U2s, and have strong ties with the community. The centre has a large outdoor area with facilities where both age groups of children have the opportunity to interact daily as well as play separately – certainly an inviting centre to local families.
This exceptional centre is looking for a dedicated teacher who has:
- A recognised ECE diploma or degree, as well as provisional/full registration
- The ability to work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- The ability to identify children’s unique strengths and interests
- Good communication and time management skills.
In return you will receive:
- $20–$25 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
- 10 days' sick leave
- Subsidised childcare.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
ECE centre details
4 John Street, Rolleston
30 Goodland Place, Rolleston 7614