Certified ECE teacher
Centre manager with a collaborative approach. Gorgeous location, vibrant and stimulating set up. Come visit to see!
- Diverse professional learning opportunities
- Subsidised care for your child
- First aid and certification renewal payment provided
- Staff benefits such as birthday leave
- Living in an amazing diverse community and environment.
Our team has an opening for a certified ECE teacher, primary trained teacher or current student-in-training. This teacher will have the passion and the knack to teach the toddler and preschool age groups.
We have an opportunity to join our collaborative team environment in beautiful Wanaka. Our centre is focused on quality outcomes for children which we achieve by working closely with our very supportive family and community. We provide comprehensive mentoring for provisionally certificated teachers and teachers-in-training. Our indoor environment is an authentic 'home-away-from-home' where children thrive and learn through play. Risk taking and adventurous play are valued by our community and our outdoor environment reflects this with natural spaces, loose parts and physical challenges.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Hold an ECE teacher qualification valid in New Zealand and hold current registration or be a current teacher-in-training, enrolled in a Level 7 ECE qualification
- Primary teachers are also welcome to apply!
- Ability to teach children in a positive, inclusive, and nurturing way
- Acknowledge and respect the languages, heritages and cultures of all ākonga.
If you would simply like to have a chat or visit the centre to kick things off more informally, we welcome you with open arms.
How to apply
Please submit your confidential application or contact me directly at: email@example.com
(09) 869 2474
Vacancy reference #:1HA6Ni
ECE centre details
45 Connor Street, Wanaka
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143