Team leaders (2 positions)
Super exciting opportunity for 2 certified and experienced ECE teachers to grow their leadership capability and shine!
- Nursery and preschool room opportunity
- Mentorship to grow your teaching practice within your own centre
- A stunning, modern centre with lots of great resources for the children – we have 5-age appropriate rooms
- Competitive subsidised childcare costs.
We are seeking 2 strong, passionate leaders to join our amazing, invested team in Christchurch.
Here, we value individuality, creativity, passion, and work hard together to continue to grow our own practice, create a strong community, and support each other. Our centre has a very modern, big home-like vibe, and we hope our new special team members share our values.
What you'll need to succeed:
- An experienced certified ECE teacher – full registration required
- A creative thinker – someone who loves thinking outside the box, sharing their ideas, and being a true part of a team
- A leader who values relationships with whānau/families, loves community projects
- A professional who values team support, working collaboratively, and supporting each other
- The ability to build rapport with ease, and has a passion for children's learning
- Leadership experience and the desire to learn and progress.
Interested? For any queries regarding the position or centre, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't wait to hear from you.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA6Nf
Lollipops Patten Street
ECE centre details
7 Patten Street, Avonside, Christchurch
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143