We are a small family-owned and operated centre in the Belfast area. Our doors opened on 13 January. The past 8 weeks have been a truly amazing journey so far and we can't wait to welcome another fantastic teacher to the whānau.
We are a unique centre offering a child-led programme with an arts approach.
Our philosophy is centred around children. We aim to bring learning to life so that every child has the opportunity to develop a love for learning. We believe child-led, creative and practical experiences enhance children's development across all areas.
What we are looking for:
- A qualified, passionate superstar teacher to join our O2s team
- Values and understands the importance of relationships with parents, whānau and tamariki
- Sees themselves as a lifelong learner
- Embraces our unique arts approach.
Our tamariki in the O2s area have daily opportunities to express themselves through drama and storytelling, art appreciation and music and movement. Imaginations will run wild and creativity will flourish. Here learning is fun! Children are recognised as individuals and are empowered to discover and lead their own learning.
The position is for 37 hours a week.
What we can offer you:
- A passionate and dedicated pedagogical team, including the co-owner/centre manager who is an experienced and fully registered teacher
- Uniform which includes 2 tops and a jacket
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Generous non-contact time
- A supportive and caring environment where we value teachers and believe they are our biggest asset
- Competitive remuneration
- Quality ratios.
- Paid day off on your birthday
- First aid refresher and teacher's registration paid
- Childcare discounts if applicable.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA6MF
ECE centre details
796 Main North Road, Belfast
P O Box 105848, Auckland City, Auckland 1143