Early learning teacher
Our childcare centre is looking for a fully certified early childhood teacher to join the team in a privately-owned and operated day care centre in the heart of Auckland City. We are looking for someone to support our centre manager as a team leader/second-in-charge.
Located in central Auckland at Freemans Bay, the centre is licensed for 32 children and is popular amongst the local and international communities. We are committed to offering parents a family environment of learning and trust. We are passionate about our children and are looking for the right person to join our team.
What is on offer:
- Full-time position, 37½ hours per week within the opening hours 7.30am–5.30pm
- Good pay rate
- An enthusiastic and supportive team of people to work with
- An opportunity for you to use your skill set in early childhood and build on our success through engagement with a diverse range of families in a community-oriented environment
- A safe, home-like, engaging and friendly place to work.
What you offer:
- Fully certified
- Great skills and experience in early childhood care
- Leadership experience
- A strong understanding of learning, assessment and internal evaluation
- Flexibility, creativity and an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Superb organisational skills
- The ability to develop and maintain good relationships with staff, parents and the children
- Familiarity with health and safety compliance
- Happy, vibrant personality.
You must also have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
How to apply
To find out more, please call our centre manager. Please email your CV, providing 2 professional child-related references to:
Maymoona Benfayed, Centre Manager
70 Howe Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland
(09) 373 5734
Vacancy reference #:1HA6Lp
ECE centre details
70 Howe Street, Newton, Auckland
P O Box 68053, Newton, Auckland 1145