Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child's potential will make you an asset to our preschool team.
We have a position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Our purpose-built centre is looking for a team player who is committed to building strong relationships with children and families, and you'll be confident with your learning stories.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development – skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days' sick leave for full-time, permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% off childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves on providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centres - Flagstaff
ECE centre details
380 Borman Road, Flagstaff-Hamilton, Hamilton
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632