Learning support coordinator
Key attributes revolve around contributing positively to our schools' respective priorities and values:
Heretaunga Intermediate School priorities:
- Pūmanawatanga – a calm and happy school, where everyone feels safe and supported
- Kotahitanga – everyone’s mana is recognised, and we work together to achieve goals
- Whanaungatanga – recognising the importance of, and building positive relationships with students, staff, whānau, and community.
Camberley Primary School values:
- Whanaungatanga – our relationships are connected and inclusive (students, whānau, teachers and hapori)
- Manaakitanga – we are generous of spirit and demonstrate reciprocity
- Rangatiratanga – we share our beliefs and opinions to guide and lead others
- Aroha – we make time to give and show others love.
And our school learning foci: Te Ara Ako and Kia Ū, Kia Ora, and Kia Rere
Application pack and position description available for download.
How to apply
Please email the application form, covering letter, CV and direct enquiries to:
Michael Sisam, Principal or Amohia Rolls, Principal
(06) 878 8358
260 Orchard Road, Hastings
Orchard Road, Camberley, Hastings, 4120
View on map