We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated teacher who is passionate, motivated and has a desire to learn about infants and toddlers. This is a maternity leave position – teachers-in-training or unqualified teachers are welcome and encouraged to apply.
We are seeking a teacher who recognises the importance of building strong relationships with children, whānau and local community to join our small and supportive team, working alongside teachers who are dedicated to children’s development and wellbeing.
We are a small, family-owned centre that pride ourselves on offering high-quality learning opportunities and professional development that will support your own individual needs and development. We have a friendly working environment with great management support, while offering high teacher ratios and generous non-contact time provisions.
Skills, experience and attributes we are looking for:
- Passion for working with infants and toddlers
- A high standard of professionalism and strong communication skills
- Caring, respectful and compassionate approach
- A focus on professional development and ongoing learning
- Time management and planning skills
- A collaborative, flexible and energetic team player
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA5wm
Abacus Montessori Preschool
ECE centre details
70 Wildberry Street, Opawa, Christchurch
70 Wildberry Street, Opawa, Christchurch 8023