Our preschool has the rare opportunity of seeking a qualified teacher to work alongside a dedicated team of professionals.
We can offer you:
- Full-time position
- A purpose-built environment that offers ease of teaching
- A positive working environment, with owners who are passionate in supporting you to be the best teacher possible
- An environment that provides quality education and care for children
- Competitive remuneration
- A stylish uniform
- First aid training, curriculum training and fully funded teacher registration
- Flexible holidays available
- A supportive and inclusive rostering system
- A very social team and management that value their teachers and happily treat them to social functions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and motivated professional teacher, who holds an ECE qualification. Being inspired by the Montessori philosophy of teaching, a real interest in Montessori or a diploma in Montessori is a benefit. You will need to be passionate about the Montessori method of teaching and be an enthusiastic team player. Leadership skills would be advantage but not a requirement. Full teacher registration is preferred; however this is not essential.
If you wish to join a centre with strong management support, ongoing PD and a great working environment please apply.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA5uc
ECE centre details
108 Port Hills Road, Heathcote Valley, Christchurch
57 Buckhurst Ave, Wigram, Christchurch 8042