Assistant centre manager
Are you a team leader looking for the next step? This could be the one for you. We have an opportunity for a superstar assistant manager to join our whānau!
You will be responsible for supporting the centre manager in the day-to-day running of our centre, including centre enrolments, developing strong relationships with tamariki, whānau and the community, coaching and mentoring your team and ensuring our excellent standards of education and care are met.
As our assistant centre manager, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' leadership experience
- A strong knowledge of current ECE practices and Ministry regulations
- A passion for delivering a high-quality of education and care
- A supportive attitude
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- Experience and confidence in programme planning
- A strong understanding of the Te Whāriki curriculum
- Must hold a current practising certificate from the Teaching Council
- Most importantly you will enjoy learning, laughing and playing alongside our tamariki.
In return, we can offer:
- Pay that is above the market rate
- A supportive workplace, who grows their own leaders internally
- Ongoing access to professional development
- An excellent programme for supporting provisional teachers to get their full registration
- A fund to support the wellbeing of our kaiako
- Payment support for teacher certification
- 50% off childcare for your children
- Payment of first aid renewals
- And loads more!
Educare completes safety checks on all employees.
How to apply
Please send your CV with cover letter to:
Cornel Grobler, HR Coordinator
(027) 307 4169
Vacancy reference #:1HA5dx
ECE centre details
10 Surrey Street, Tawa, Wellington
3 Grey Street, Regent, Whangarei 0112