Babies team leader
Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with babies?
We have a position for a babies team leader at our amazing centre in Burwood in Christchurch. This position is for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
You will have a passion for leading a team in providing excellent care and education for our babies and toddlers. A teacher with previous experience working with babies and toddlers as well as leadership experience would be a bonus, however mentoring and support will be given to someone who is looking to take that next step in their career. You will have a positive mindset, be fun, caring and enjoy working in a team environment. We are a smaller centre, licensed for 55 children – 19 U2s.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development – skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days' sick leave for full-time, permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% off childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you'll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centres - Burwood (208)
ECE centre details
305 Burwood Road, Burwood, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632