Assistant centre manager
An opportunity is presented to an ECE fully registered teacher looking to take the next step in their career! Central location, close to all amenities and 5 minutes from Tauranga city, you’ll find a home-like environment licensed up to 50 (2–5 years). It has a welcoming home feel and is well-supported by our pedagogical experienced, passionate curriculum leader. You are in a unique position to grow into a leadership role or if you already have experience, enjoy the benefits of a well-organised operation.
We are looking for a confident leader who displays these characteristics:
- ECE fully registered teacher (no exceptions)
- Experience in management advantageous
- Demonstrates leadership capability
- Proven ability in developing quality education
- Confident mentoring provisional teachers
- Demonstrate organisation/time management
- Excellent communication capability
- Trustworthy, loyalty, reliability are key qualities.
Most importantly, the successful applicant must be willing to go the extra mile and have a 'nothing is impossible' and a 'can-do attitude'. This is your opportunity to put your best foot forward by positively inspiring a performance-driven culture and delivering exceptional results for children, parents, staff and the local community.
A successful applicant will be offered:
- Favourable employment conditions
- Competitive salary with bonus rewards
- Potential to further develop career opportunities.
Applicants require an ECE qualification, current first aid certificate and current full teacher registration practising certificate.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA5dF
ECE centre details
176 Fifteenth Ave, Tauranga
8 Shadbolt Drive, Leamington, Cambridge 3432