Scale A teacher
A vacancy has occurred in our Y1–2 classrooms so we're on the hunt for an extraordinary teacher to join our team commencing term 2.
We offer you:
- A new principal and supportive senior leadership team
- Colleagues that embrace the cultural makeup of our school, enjoy a good laugh and working in a whānau-oriented environment
- Y1–2 class of loving children
- An opportunity to contribute to designing our Level 4 te reo Māori curriculum
- Opportunities to develop your pedagogy through our schoolwide PB4L and leadership and assessment professional development
- A single cell classroom to call your own
- Google platform and digital devices for your classroom.
We are looking for an extraordinary teacher who will bring with them:
- A New Zealand practising certificate
- Sound understanding of culturally responsive practices and pedagogy
- Digitally literate with a passion for lifelong learning
- A desire to grow your professional leadership within our school
- Commitment to delivering te reo Māori as part of the curriculum
- Proven capabilities to accelerate student achievement
- Something special about themselves that will contribute to our already successful team.
All levels of experience are welcome to apply. Provisionally registered teachers are well-supported.
742 Te Rahu Road, Te Awamutu
P O Box 233, Te Awamutu, 3840
View on map