If you are a caring, loving and nurturing babies teacher, we want you!
Our modern purpose-built centre is looking for a passionate teacher to join our babies team. Your experience and care will help growing young minds develop those skills through play in a safe, loving environment.
We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. Become a valued member of our team and build strong relationships with children and families. Be a creative thinker and have strength in programme planning and review processes.
We have a position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development – skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days' sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% off childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
321 Featherston Street, Palmerston North
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632